Saturday, March 22, 2014

Java Beach cafe' on Judah, sketch on the spot

Hello and Happy Saturday!
Really a beautiful day over here, SPRING IS AL AROUND!
And I seem to have finally recovered from the jet lag, feeling full of energy today!
Right now I am working on the still life with the doll, is coming along nicely, pretty happy with the progress of today!
What I am posting is a drawing I did yesterday, while waiting for Bianca at Judah, in front of the java Beach Cafe.




 Miss Mona was nice enough to LET ME DRAW!! Attacking some pigeon every now and then but other wise she was a very well behaved puppy.






We ll go on drawing mission again. WHAT A DUO!




Finally a BIG THANK YOU to all you guys that are following my artistic adventure, today is my post number 600!!!!
Feeling extremely happy and very thankful to my amazing husband for supporting me all along.

1 comment: