Friday, January 12, 2018

You are so so very loved.




Yes,  this is us. Yes, we are still nursing.
Every now and then I tell my self (and you little one) that is time to stop. You will be 2 and half years old in few days, you are a good eater, you will be sleeping better, I will be sleeping better,  your dad will be sleeping better and I will have my body back ... plenty of reason to stop, as everyone keeps telling me.
But we are still doing it. You love it, and I love it too.
I love our moment of magic connection, where everything you want is just me :) I love you hearing asking for it, and I love to look at you in the eyes while you are so close to me.
The other day I was thinking that one day, sooner or later, it will have to happen. We will have to stop. As much as I would like you to be the one taking the decision and just getting tired of it I know I will have to be the one to decide for both of us.
One day I will nurse you for the last time.
The only thought of this makes me sad... and makes me cry like there was no tomorrow.

Well, we are not stopping now, not yet, not today. Today I am drawing us.
You are wearing one of your favorite pj,  the starry one. You like this because you can wear socks with it !:)

I love you more than anything I ever loved and I feel so lucky we had this beautiful and special journey together.
I know we are about to approach our final station though :"chou....chou!! chou ...chou!!" ( you love your trains almost as much as you love nursing!!).



No comments:

Post a Comment