Monday, May 12, 2014

Sketch, today is summer and I am not going to the office


sketch with black/red ink and pen

 Today is summer and I do not go into the office

As you guys know we had a week with a couple of VERY hot days over here in San Francisco,  and Ocean Beach turned into an Italian Riviera kind of beach .

Mona and I had a long long walk and I took tons of pictures of people I found interesting in a summery way. I am going through those pictures now and translating them into drawings. This is the first one of my series of people out on Ocean Beach when out there is summer.
I liked this lady pose immediately, especially how she was keeping her legs.

Loads of people  on the beach, doing every kind of summer beach activity .
It was awesome :)



During one of those two days ( 30 April) I took out my summer gear and for a couple of hours, maybe even three! it was like a dream come true :)

Seeing a lot of people into the water I tried to go in myself, it was SUPER COLD! I was out of it in less than a second.
But on the beach it was hot indeed, check out the HOT DOG



No comments:

Post a Comment